Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Release, Expand, Call In Abundance

Goddess Lakshmi

I am now releasing and letting go of long held hurts, betrayals and inward turned anger. I no longer identify with the damaged woman, the less than deserving woman. I release all the times I never appreciated myself or honored myself or protected myself with strong boundaries. I forgive myself for attracting people who treated me less than I deserved. I forgive myself because I didn't know any better and acted based on the consciousness  and choices I thought I had then. I forgive my past, my family, my ancestors, my society, my world.

Now I ask, what is the vision for my life?
How does the Universe want to express herself through me? How does she want to sing through me? How does the Goddess see my life?

I forgive and let go of all the people who hurt the women in my family. I know better now. I can protect them. I do better now. I continue to practice my spiritual practice. I continue to do the inner work and focus on my vision.

I realize people, circumstances and situations may not have changed but they also do not bother me anymore. They have no power over me. It's just who they are. But it has nothing to do with me and my core being. I do not betray myself.

My focus is my practice on abundance, affirmations, life-visioning, meditation and gratitude. My faith in spirit leads me and my intuition is the voice of spirit guiding me. No one can hurt me, belittle me or make me feel less than I am - unless I let them.

I have matured into a state of unbotherability. The world of phenomenon doesn't bother me. The relationships that serve me are the ones aligned with what gifts I am meant to share and the direction in how I serve.

I ask empowering questions like,
How does the Universe see my life and what is my next step?

I let go of habits where I created stories around my "big mistakes" and how long I walked down that street of mistakes. I remember to empower myself with "My last mistake is my greatest teacher."
I create a new practice around my vision. I articulate and feel my vision is greater than I'm feeling the obstacles. That's faith.

I feel when I wake up every day that I'm walking on my path to glory. I walk towards the blossoming of my soul. There will be delays, denials, obstacles, fear, worry and doubt, but my vision is bigger than all of that.

I create a story out of my vision, and not my obstacles. This is my power.

I ask for harmonizing prosperity in every aspect of my life, so I am a blessing to myself and everyone. I call forth wealth and wellbeing. I call forth ideal employment. I call forth support and ideal relationships. Thank you for this abundance.





No comments:

Post a Comment